Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lots of progress today!

Row #12 of Bee In My Bonnet Row Along is completed, and I really enjoyed making these cute, little baskets. Spring is on its way here, and my porch is free of snow, ready for display of the row.


The light is somewhat poor this time of year, and with the assistance of a close-up picture and flash the details are shown better. Here is the left half:


The right half:


The rows are coming to an end in a few weeks, and I look forward to see the final order of the rows.

In addition, this week I got my Easy Street back from the quilter. She did a beautiful job, and I am very pleased with the result. Now I just have to start preparing the binding. This is a big quilt, approx. 100" x 100", and it will require a lot of binding. Here is a picture showing off the great quilting.



1 comment:

  1. Å, så nydelig Easy street med flott quilting! Mitt er også ferdig, skal blogge om det snart. Så søte kurver du lager!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!