All the 2377 small pieces, if I did my math correct, are sewn together. The quilt top is finished and all that is missing is the inner and outer border. Here it is on top of my bed.
This picture gives more credit to the colors. Picture taking late in the afternoon indoors is never the best idea when it comes to lighting.
All in all, piecing Easy Street was a great experience! This was my first mystery quilt, and the biggest quilt I have made, ever! After starting quilting just over a year ago, I now feel confident in starting larger and more complex projects. Thanks to Bonnie for making this mystery and posting all the excellent clues and instructions for the piecing!
The hunt for border fabrics will begin!
Here is the link to the progress of the other participants in this mystery.