Thursday, December 13, 2012

Binding has started

In October I started making this quilt posted here . It is twin-size and made almost completely of strips of recycled shirts.

 As you can see, the process of binding has started. The quilt is 70" x 90". and it requires a long binding. This is the biggest quilt I have made so far. DS1 is the recipient.

I am planning to hand sew the binding on the back starting tonight. Hopefully I will show pictures of the completed quilt during the weekend. I want to finish it as soon as possible so I can start on Easy Street Part 4 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!