Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Apples

After an intense weekend class of improvising and making artistic quilts being inspired by Mrs Moen ,  it was good to come home to my ruler and rotary cutter to do some "relaxing" work. I started row #4 of Bee in my bonnet row along (see button top left), and here are the completed apples and apple cores. Now I just have to decide the order and put some sashing in-between them.


By the way, under the link above you will find Mrs Moen's post from the weekend class in Trondheim. Look at all we achieved!

I will post pictures eventually of my completed projects from this class. I just have to do some straight line cutting and sewing first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!