Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finally finished!

It didn't really take that long to make this quilt, just about 3 and a half week from start to finish. But it was a lot more work than I had expected, I am a little tired of Halloween fabrics right now. The resulting quilt is good-looking, though!



This will be a charity quilt for children at my local hospital. The size of the quilt is approx. 42" x 52". The design is 'Simply Spooky 2' by Red Rooster Fabrics. The quilt has a pieced backing, with leftover Halloween fabrics.


I added some of my own fabric from stash for the front, and I had bought the border fabric with a zillion black cats in the US. 



This is a bright and colorful quilt that will be popular among children, it has got all the appropriate ingredients for a Spooky Celebration! I even completed it in good time before Halloween! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!