Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walk in the Woods

Yesterday I finished quilting the charity quilt I am making, and finished the binding late last night. Today I took the quilt out in the forest nearby my house for a photo-shoot. I got very inspired by other people taking their quilts out in nice surroundings in nature to get good pictures. Here is the result of my Sunday walk:
I named my quilt 'Walk in the Woods'. This is just the perfect name, considering the color scheme, design and all.
An indoor picture is required to show off the quilting. I used my walking foot for the main part of the quilt, and free motion quilted swirls on the border. The swirls fit very well with the design of the border fabric.
This will be a great quilt for a boy, I think.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!